In order to meet your expectations, H Aparthotel has a self-service reception in a form of a Kiosk – a special, intuitive machine in which the payments for bookings are done via a payment terminal. The Kiosk enables comfortable check-in or check-out by giving the reservation number only. The device generates receipts and VAT invoices. Thanks to this solution, the Guests don’t have to contact the hotel service and can arrive or depart whenever they want within the hotel day. Remote check-in is an option available 24 hours a day. You can find a video user manual of the hotel kiosk below.
How does the self check-in work in our facility – step by step:
1) A booking is done by phone, via our website or other sales website (e.g. booking.com).
2) You get a reservation code together with tips on how to get to the hotel.
3) You enter the reservation code at the entrance gate to the car park/ entrance gateway and at the door to the facility.
4) You check-in in the self-service kiosk located in the hotel. If the booking haven’t been paid before, you have to pay for the booking in the kiosk.
5) You receive an entrance card to the room together with a receipt or an invoice.
How does the self check-out work in our facility – step by step:
1) At the self-service kiosk select the option: CHECK OUT
2) Then you must deposit the card generated at check-in by returning it to the dispenser. The location of the dispenser on the machine will be shown on the graphic displayed on the kiosk screen.
3) After depositing the card, just click the "LOG OUT" button.
Is the self check-in difficult?
No, it isn’t. However, we recommend to carefully and thoroughly read the instruction of check-in and check-out in the self-service kiosk sent after booking. Once the instruction is read, the check-in shouldn’t pose any problems whatsoever. The operation of the machine is very intuitive. In the instructional video below, we show step by step the whole process of check-in in our facility.